ADP Mobile Solutions provides a user-friendly and convenient way for employees and managers to access payroll, time and attendance, benefits, and other essential HR information.
Please note that not all features listed below may be available to you. For any queries, please refer to the FAQs in the app’s Settings menu.
This app is exclusively available to employees and managers of companies that use ADP products, such as Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, ALINE Card by ADP, Spending Account, and select products outside the US (ask your employer for further details).
Key Features for Employees:
• View pay statements and W2s
• View and request time off
• Track time and attendance, including punch in/out, creating timesheets, and updating, editing, and approving time cards
• View pay card accounts
• View benefit plan details
• Contact colleagues
Key Features for Managers:
• Approve time cards and time off requests
• View team calendars
• Access executive dashboards
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP’s secure servers
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Usernames and passwords are protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts are locked out after excessive login failures
• Biometric authentication enables fast and easy login
• Recover or reset forgotten user IDs and passwords
Supported Operating Systems:
• Android 6.0 or higher
Investment options are available through the applicable entities for each retirement product. Investment options in “ADP Direct Products” are available through ADP Broker-Dealer, Inc. (“ADP BD”), Member FINRA, an affiliate of ADP, INC, One ADP Blvd, Roseland, NJ 07068 (“ADP”) or (in the case of certain investments), ADP directly.
Certain advisory services may be provided by Financial Engines™ Professional Management, a service of Financial Engines Advisors, LLC (“FE”). While FE’s services are made available through connectivity by ADP, it is neither affiliated with ADP nor any of its affiliates, parents, or subsidiaries. It is neither endorsed nor recommended by any ADP entity.