Google Pay provides a secure, straightforward, and seamless way to pay and save, empowering you with helpful ways to manage your money more effectively.
Here are some of the key features of Google Pay:
FAST & EASY PAYMENTS
– Send and receive money instantly to friends and family.
– Create groups to split expenses like bills, rent, and dinner, with Google Pay helping you calculate who owes what.
– Pay contactless using your phone at any store that accepts this payment method.
– Discover new businesses and access your transaction history and offers from within the app.
– Shop online and check out quickly and securely with Google Pay.
– Earn cashback rewards for paying friends and redeeming offers.
– Get even more rewards by using a cashback credit card with Google Pay.
– Keep track of all your eligible accounts in one place and see weekly summaries of your spending.
– Review recent purchases and upcoming payments to stay on top of your spending.
– Easily access all your transactions through a simple search feature.
– Authenticate your identity each time you open the app or make a payment using your fingerprint, pattern, PIN, or face.
– Stay in control of your privacy settings, including location preferences and contact syncing.
– Protect your payment information by using a unique Virtual Account Number, instead of your actual card number, for cashless payments.
If you have any questions or need assistance, you can visit the Google Payments Help Center. Payments are processed by Google Payment Corp., which is licensed as a money transmitter by the NY State Dept. of Financial Services and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities.
Still have questions? Head over to https://support.google.com/googlepay