According to The New York Times, Lex has the potential to create a definitively queer social space that feels expansive. Lex is a social network that is free and caters to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer community. With millions of messages sent each month and members in over 200 countries, Lex is the leading social app for local queer communities.
Discover what’s happening with your local LGBTQ+ community by joining a queer gnc trivia group, attending a trans tea party, finding a gay-mer group, starting a bisexual book club, or meeting friends to go to the local lesbian bar with. There is a thriving queer community all around you, and Lex can help you find it.
Built by queer people for queer people, Lex is a free social and community app designed to be an inclusive, equitable, and accessible space for members of the LGBTQ+ community. You can use Lex to make friends, chat with potential dates, and find local LGBTQ+ events near you.
Lex offers free features such as:
– Reading and writing posts from the local queer community, asking questions, telling stories, and finding friends near you
– Writing missed connections to reconnect with people you’ve already met
– Joining or creating a group to chat with the local LGBTQ+ community around a shared interest, hobby, or activity
– Unlimited scrolling to read posts from queer people around the world
– Filling out your profile by adding your photo, pronouns, and filling out prompts
– Using search filters to find and meet other queer people to start the lesbian rock band of your dreams, bisexual brunch group, or transgender tattoo artist collective
Lex has been praised by Vogue for being one of the first apps to embrace the queer community’s complexity, not attempt to flatten it. Refinery29 also recognised Lex as a vital platform that provides not just for queers looking for a partner but also for friendship, community, and love in all its diverse forms.
Instagram & TikTok – @lex.lgbt
Website – lex.lgbt