Get more storage space for your photos and files with Microsoft OneDrive. OneDrive’s cloud storage system offers a secure way to store and protect your photos, videos, and files. Keep your files synced and accessible on all of your devices. The OneDrive app allows you to view and share photos, files, and videos with your friends and family, ensuring safe and free storage. You can even automatically back up your phone’s photos and videos. Start with 5 GB of free storage or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription for up to 1 TB or 100 GB of cloud storage.
Enjoy the following features with Microsoft OneDrive:
Back up photos and videos
• More storage for all your important files. Upload photos, videos, documents, and more.
• Automatic photo backup and secure photo storage with Camera Upload turned on.
• Easily find photos in the photo locker with automatic tagging.
• View and share photos on your phone, computer, and online.
• Free storage and photo locker for secure photo storage.
• Upload and keep videos in secure photo storage.
• Use Bedtime Backup for seamless photo backup while you sleep.
File sharing and access
• Secure photo storage for all your photos, videos, and albums.
• Share files, photos, videos, and albums with friends and family.
• Easily share photos and upload videos.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Secure folder settings offer password-protected or expiring sharing links*.
• Access selected OneDrive files on the app without an internet connection.
• All OneDrive files are encrypted at rest and in transit.
• Personal Vault: protect important files with identity verification in secure folder storage.
• Secure photos, upload videos, and keep them safe with secure photo storage.
• Restore files with version history.
• Stay protected with ransomware detection and recovery*.
Collaboration with Microsoft
• Share files across platforms and share photos in the photo locker.
• Use Microsoft Office apps to edit and collaborate in real-time on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files stored in OneDrive.
• Back up, view, and save Office documents.
• Scan, sign, markup, and send docs right from the OneDrive mobile app.
• Keep documents safe in a secure folder.
• Search photos by what’s in them (i.e., beach, snow, etc.).
• Search docs by name or content.
The OneDrive app for Android offers 5 GB of free cloud storage to sync photos and files across your devices, share photos and docs, and keep your digital life backed up in the cloud.
Microsoft 365 Personal and Family Subscription
• Subscriptions start at $6.99 a month in the US and may vary by region.
• More storage with 1 TB per person for up to 6 people with the Family subscription.
• OneDrive premium features accessible for everyone in the plan.
• Share files, folders, and photos for specific time windows for added security.
• Protect your passwords with password-protected sharing links.
• Secure file sharing app with added ransomware detection and recovery security features.
• File Restore: Recover files up to 30 days after malicious attacks, file corruption, or accidental edits or deletions.
• Share up to 10x more content a day with friends and family.
• Access premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, and OneDrive.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions and OneDrive standalone subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Google Play store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand.
To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal after purchase, go to your Google Play store account settings. A subscription cannot be canceled