MyChart app provides easy access to your health information and helps you manage care for yourself and your family members with convenience. MyChart offers the following features:
• Communicate with your healthcare team.
• Review your health information including test results, medications, immunisation history, and other related information.
• Connect your Google Fit account with MyChart to import data from personal devices.
• View your After Visit Summary® and clinical notes from past visits and hospital stays.
• Schedule and manage appointments, including video visits.
• Get cost estimates for care.
• View and pay medical bills.
• Share your medical records securely with anyone having internet access.
• Link your accounts from other healthcare organisations to access all health information in one place.
• Receive push notifications when new information is available in MyChart.
The accessibility of these features depends on your healthcare organisation and the version of Epic software they use. If you have any questions, contact your healthcare organisation.
To access MyChart, create an account with your healthcare organisation. Download the app and search for your healthcare organisation or visit their MyChart website. Once you have created an account, enable fingerprint authentication or set up a four-digit passcode to easily log in.
For more information or to find a healthcare organisation that offers MyChart, visit www.mychart.com. If you have feedback about the app, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.