Trello is the ultimate work management tool that empowers teams to manage projects, organise tasks, and collaborate seamlessly. It’s a flexible platform that can be customised to suit your team’s needs, regardless of the nature of your work.
Here’s what you can do with Trello:
Centralise project management, tasks, and meetings in one place
* Eliminate the need to remember all the to-dos by organising them on Trello’s simple yet customizable boards, lists, and cards.
* Stay on top of your tasks with the Calendar view that shows what work needs to be done today and what’s coming up.
* Get an overview of project status and team progress with the Timeline view.
* Track tasks visually with the Map view, whether you’re working in the office or in the field.
Create and update tasks anytime, anywhere
* Quickly turn your ideas into actionable tasks by creating cards and monitoring their progress to completion.
* Customize tasks by adding checklists, labels, and due dates to get the most up-to-date view of project progress.
* Add images, documents, and website links to provide context to your tasks.
Collaborate and share with your team
* Assign tasks and keep everyone informed as work is handed off.
* Break down big tasks into manageable checklists and watch as they are completed.
* Provide feedback and track your work’s progress through comments and emoji reactions.
* Share files by attaching them to specific cards to keep everything in the right place.
Stay productive on the go
* Turn on push notifications to stay up-to-date, no matter where you are, and get alerts when cards are assigned, updated, or completed.
* Access your boards and create cards even without an internet connection, and everything will be saved for when you’re back online.
* Use the Trello widget to easily access your boards and create cards from your phone’s main screen.
With Trello, there’s no more endless email chains or searching for spreadsheet links to update your project status. Sign up today for free and start collaborating with your team more efficiently.
To learn more about Trello and how to use it, visit www.trello.com/guide.
Trello values transparency and will ask for permission to access Camera, Microphone, Contacts, and Photo Library Usage.